2022 Reservation Information
- Early Season 2022 – May 1 to June 8 – Applies only to stays of 3 nights or longer
- Value Season 2022 – June 9 to June 15 and Aug 18 to Aug 21 – Applies only to stays of 3 nights or longer
- Late Season 2022 – August 22 to closing – Applies only to stays of 3 nights or longer
- Minimum Nights Rental – Weekends July 1 to August 14 – 4 nights
- Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day – 3 nights
- May, September, October – 2 nights (@ midweek rate) or 3 nights (@ low season rate)
- The nightly rate is based on the capacity of the cabin, listed as maximum. This is an absolute maximum & includes all children 2 years and older. Any additional guests will be required to rent other accommodations.
- Rates are subject to 2.92% gratuity, which is all distributed to all employees, and 6.875% MN sales tax. (No local taxes.)
- No pets. No exceptions. A cleaning fee of $400 or more will be charged for violations of this policy. We have guests with allergies.
Making Your Reservation
Because of the variety of accommodations and packages, reservations are best discussed by phone. We require a deposit of approximately one-third of lodging total. We will hold reservations for one week if you wish to mail a check, or you may place it on Visa, M/C, or Discover. We also accept online payments through Zelle. For security, we take credit card info only over the phone. Never provide your credit card number over email or online. Upon arrival, you are financially responsible for the entire confirmed reservation. Payment upon departure. We will email you confirmation of any changes. You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation and an email with answers to FAQs one week prior to arrival. Please retain your email.
Please understand that once we have lost income from a rental, we cannot recover that. Our season is very short.
In case of cancellation, for any reason including personal emergency, our refund of the deposit depends on our ability to re-rent your accommodation for your reserved dates. Give us notice of any cancellation as soon as possible. We will make our best efforts to re-rent. The more advance notice you provide, the better our chances. If we re-rent, we refund the deposit less a 10% fee for credit card fees and processing. If we cannot re-rent, the deposit becomes non-refundable.